1. Minimize Omega‘s exposure and risk Ｏn projects.
2. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
3. Keep Project leads and Manager well informed of status of project and serve as liaison between Project and Procurement/Sales/Assembly/Logistics/QA departments.
4. Work with the Service team in project utions； providing technical documents to enable them to perform testing, commissioning , repair and maintenance tasks locally / overseas, Ｏn-shore and offshore.
5. Advise Service Engineers Ｏn the system setup and functionality during IAT and FAT stages.
6. Be responsible for the tools and parts issued under his care.
7. Observe and implement the company EHS policy； ensure compliance with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
8. Work within project deadlines and prioritizing tasks time to time as scheduled.
9. Perform site testing and commissioning as required.
10. Any other duties assigned by immediate Superior.